Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spotlight Paranormal Romance - Archangel's Kiss

Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter)
by Nalini Singh
4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon
Paranormal Romance



Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux wakes from a year-long coma to find that she has become an angel-and that her lover, the stunningly dangerous archangel Raphael, likes having her under his control. But almost immediately, Raphael must ready Elena for a flight to Beijing, to attend a ball thrown by the archangel Lijuan. Ancient and without conscience, Lijuan's power lies with the dead. And she has organized the most perfect and most vicious of welcomes for Elena...

Quotes from Reviews:


A wonderful series with gorgeous prose, fantastic characters and the world-building so vivid I could be living along side Elena. BOOK CHICK CITY


I will be adding Nalini Singh to my List of Authors that I Enjoy Reading! 


I enthusiastically recommend a N. Singh novel to anyone and this one is no exception.


I loved watching a real love story unfold between Raphael and Elena. I loved the great cast of secondary characters, all rich and multi-layered, with backstories I'm hungry to learn more about. The action is fast past and full of intrigue, with danger at every turn. And let's not forget the sex... the great, great sex. Mmmm. Loved it. 5 stars.


I really do like this series. It has a unique concept and the characters provide constant entertainment. Singh's angel mythology is getting more fascinating by the book. The villains are scary, the action is well written, and the romance is complicated, which only makes it more realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment