Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spotlight Novel - Paranormal Romance Thriller

HeartsBlood
by Carolyn McCray
4.1 out of 5 stars on Amazon


A woman of science.
A man of magic.
Hunted for their HeartsBlood.

HeartsBlood... a love taken to its dangerous conclusion.

Reviews:


5 out of 5 Stars
Equal parts thrilling and romantic, HeartsBlood swept me off my feet. How the author weaves a story of science and magic so seamlessly still amazes me. And did I mention the sexual tension between the dark stranger and the heroine struggling to accept the fact her reality has been shattered? Oh yeah, this is a great one folks!"
Your Need To Read - Book Reviewer


5 out of 5 stars
"Um... I just finished HeartsBlood less than two minutes ago, and I can honestly say that it has been a very long time since a book has affected me as deeply as HeartsBlood did. Not very often does a book come along that makes you feel so intensely that the tears actually stream down your face. This one did. In fact, I'm still tearing as I write this... THIS BOOK IS PHENOMENAL"
Theresa Cole - Book Reviewer "Book Lovin' Bitches"

No comments:

Post a Comment