Monday, July 2, 2012

Spotlight YA Paranormal Romance: Birthright

Birthright
by Willow Cross
4.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon
YA Vampire Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy



For one-thousand years, Druid prophecies foretold of a young witch destined to alter the fate of both human and immortal alike. This witch-turned-vampire would be capable of harnessing the supernatural abilities of both and, in a bloody rise to power, would rule with unwavering control.

Unwillingly thrust into a world she never dreamed existed, Liz Markum is catapulted into an ancient war between rival vampire factions. She must choose between those she loves and the ever-present darkness attempting to devour her very soul.

Only one question remains: Will Liz claim her birthright or surrender to the dark gift?

One choice.

One chance.

Two destinies.


Quotes from Reviews:


There is a little romance, but it is centered around the thrill and action, it is full of twist and turns and doesn't let up. And not to mention there are also ghost, witches and a druid, OH MY! The author has a real skill for describing the characters and the scenes. It mad me feel as I was watching it play word by word in my head. I could see this being a big hit if it were to be turned into a movie.




Definitely will not be disappointed!!!! Great vampire story!!!




This is so refreshing, genuinely creepy, great new concepts, real scary (not just romanticized, but that, too) vampires. It's just honestly a great book. And I'm excited for the new book releasing soon.




Willow is an amazing storyteller. Birthright is a great addition to her works and Inheritance. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.




This is NOT the typical vampire book! I loved the variety of characters and how the author worked them all in together. When I first began reading this book, I was skeptical. As I read further and became engrossed, I was quickly past that point. 




No comments:

Post a Comment