Monday, May 28, 2012

Spotlight Novelette - Paranormal Romance

Afterlife: a Fall of Angels novelette
 by Keary Taylor
 5 out of 5 stars on Amazon


Cole Emerson never was and never will be a good man. He has his position for a reason. But there are consequences for returning to the world of the living. He is about to lose the one thing he still has, his leadership of the condemned. As if that wasn’t enough, one of his brothers is hell bent on exposing what has happened to Jessica and Cole has no choice but to protect her. And he’ll stop at nothing to do it. Even if it means ending a few lives.

Cole never was and never will be a good man.

Reviews:

"WONDERFUL ADDITION TO THE SERIES! I must say, this addition was like the icing on the cake. The fall of Angels series was so great I hated to see it end.. but this addition allowed me to accept the ending because we know what happened with cole. Excellent writing and I recommend this series to everyone!"


"This series is a must read! All four books were great, with this Novelette bringing it to a close. I didn't feel like I was left hanging and the end gave just enough closure for me to not be, too, sad that it was over! Even though Cole is a dark, dark man...it lets you into the reasons why and I couldnt help but feel for him. After all, dark haired bad boys are right up my book-crush alley!"

No comments:

Post a Comment