Monday, May 28, 2012

Spotlight Novel - YA Urban Fantasy

The Changelings (War of the Fae: Book 1)
by Elle Casey
4.8 out of 5 stars on Amazon

Jayne Sparks, a potty-mouthed, rebellious seventeen-year-old and her best friend, shy and bookish Tony Green, have a pretty typical high school existence, until several seemingly unrelated incidents converge, causing a cascade of events that change their lives forever. Jayne and Tony, together with a group of runaway teens, are hijacked and sent into a forest, where nothing and no one are as they seem. Who will emerge triumphant? And what will they be when they do?


Reviews:



"How come I am just finding out about this book?! Never did I imagine that it would be so hard to put down. Elle Casey's ability to tell a highly entertaining story with a combination of supernatural, fantasy, and contemporary elements took me for a ride. I saw this story as a combination of Karen Marie Moning's Fever series' Fae lore and The Hunger Games' big-time action, all the while keeping it unique and remarkable."~ jjireads book blog.

"A brilliantly original YA fantasy. This was an extremely fun, exciting, and original book. I couldn't put it down. The pacing and suspense in this book are perfect."
 ~ Ally Arendt- Word Vagabond book blog.

"Totally page turning! Seriously this was such a fun read.  The ending kind of blew my mind away. I can't wait for book two!"
 ~ Geek Girl Blog

"I loved this novel. Elle Casey is a creative and extremely entertaining writer. Don't miss this one!"

~ Heather- Buried in Books, book blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment